Organize your closet and store everything neatly. With these pictures and tips of many interior design ideas of closet organization you’ll find inspiration to have a perfect closet.
1. First of all, declutter as much as you can. You can give some of your clothes to anyone in need, so in case you regret later, it’s be easier to accept – at least you help somebody!
2. Use similar and good quality hangers for a clean look. Your softest fabrics deserve and it will help you to stay organized.
3. In case you don’t have a big closet, consider to integrate storage into another room with wall racks and hangers – it’s pretty easy to install.
4. You can combine storage units to fit your different needs. For example: use drawers for folded items like tops, hangers for dresses and suits, and boxes for accessories.
5. Organize your clothes by color, it can make easier to find items and to chose different colors everyday.
6. Use vertical space, it’s a great way to save space.
7. Sometimes adding a simple light makes all the difference. You can actuallythat shirt that you never use because you don’t know it’s there.
8. Stay your clothes organized by season. Put your out-of-season clothes in boxes up high or if you don’t have space, put under the bed.
9. Sometimes adding a simple light makes all the difference. You can actuallythat shirt that you never use because you don’t know it’s there.
10. Did you have consider to add some nooks to your closet? It creates extra storage for your belts or necklaces.
Extra tip: mirror. You always need a good mirror near your closet. It will stop you to spread your clothes around the house.
Follow us in our social media!