How to throw a good garage party – The Garage has unlimited offers that perhaps you never thought about, the garage is one of the biggest room in your house, have the doors with direct access to the exteriors, offering plenty light and fresh air, plus it doesn´t have any contact with your home interiors wish mean that it is a perfect place to organize a party.
We have some garage decoration ideas for you to know how to turn your garage into a party and don´t worry because isn´t a difficult task, just simple tricks that will turn you into a professional party planner.
2. Wipe down the garage walls thoroughly to remove any dirt or cobwebs. Paint the garage walls a festive color, such as yellow or blue. Cover the floor with plastic tarps before painting to protect the floor from dripping or spilled paint.
3. Sweep and mop the floor to remove dust and dirt. Paint the floor with epoxy garage floor coating in a neutral color, such as gray. Color flakes (like sparkles) can also be added to give the floor a little extra pop. These optional color flakes come with many garage floor coating kits.
4. Install a roll-up screen in front of the garage door. This will allow you to leave the garage door open, letting in light and air, while keeping out mosquitoes or other pests.
5. Place some folding tables and chairs in the room, and cover the tables with festive tablecloths. Arrange the tables so there is plenty of room to walk between them, and allow a clear path to the door. When the garage is not being used as a party hall, the tables and chairs can be easily folded and stacked out of the way.
6. Place one long folding table against a wall. Designate this table as the serving area, and place all snacks and drinks on this table. A large cooler full of ice and/or a mini-fridge should be set up next to the serving table.
7. Hang speakers in the corners of the garage, and hook them up to a CD player, radio or iPod to provide music. A television can also be added to a wall or corner if you wish.
8. Hang a disco ball in the center of the garage. Drape string lights along the walls. Bring in lamps from other parts of the house if more light is needed.
9. Add more decorations to the room until you feel it’s appropriately festive. Tie balloons to the backs of chairs, hang photos or posters on the walls, add colorful throw rugs to the floor, and make table centerpieces out of items such as flowers, confetti or glitter.
Are you inspired to organize a party?
Find more home decor ideas by exploring our Pinterest boards where you can find more inspiration